Towny Quest Rules
- Towns cannot poach players from other towns
- Allow new players 15min to play before recruiting
- Nations cannot poach towns from other nations.
- Respect others.
- No advertising or mentioning other servers.
- Don’t ask to become staff.
- Don’t impersonate staff.
- No Strip Mining in Main world go to /mining
- No spamming.
- No racism.
- No real-world events / politics.
- No, all caps talking. This is considered shouting.
- No unapproved links.
- Be appropriate.
- Don’t curse in public chats.
- In-game chat can be seen in Discord and vice versa, be nice to people!
- No auto clicker mods.
- No-fly mods.
- No Xray mods.
- No jump mods.
- No climbing mods.
- No speed mods.
- No mob radars or cave mods or mini maps. use our Dynmap When needed.
- Bans for Xray are in place, please be aware that using any unapproved mod will get you a warning, then a ban.
- No begging. Asking nicely once or twice is acceptable.
- No griefing. Please do not destroy, deface, graffiti, or build on top of another person’s constructions.
- Please don’t try and crash the plugins or bots.
- No hacking. Using interface mods or programs to circumvent our security system can lead to being banned.
- No player killing in non-player killing areas.
- No massive Redstone clocks or devices that run 24/7 without approval.
- No offensive builds, names or skins.
- No scamming players.
- All technical issues or tech support issues related to Minecraft are to go through the Help Desk on the Contact Us page.
Do not share your accounts.
We do not like having to implement penalties and sanctions on players.
If you are currently banned and need further clarification or support on the issue, please submit a ticket on the Ban App page.
By not adhering to the rules outlined here, you may be muted, kicked, temp-banned, banned, IP blocked from the server (which includes all other Towny Quest services).
Towny Quest has no requirement to contact users who have been banned due to breaking rules, or as a result of an incident report.
Towny Quest will provide any illegal activity, cyber-bullying, or online misconduct reports to Law Enforcement as required.